Campus switches play a critical role in modern network environments by providing end-to-end connectivity within the organization. In order to meet the demands of the business, campus networks today are required more and more to be efficient, automated and simpler than ever. This often means that investments in campus networks are expensive and long-term, exacerbating the impact of suboptimal decision during the infrastructure refresh cycles.
So how are modern campus networkers tackling this challenge today? Increasingly, data center customers are looking to extend the benefits of open, modern and disaggregated networking to their campus networks. Join our live webinar on Tuesday, October 29th at 10 am Pacific as Scott Ciccone, Sr. Director of Product Marketing, and Mike Courtney, Senior Systems Engineer, discuss how Cumulus Linux and NetQ bring unparalleled benefits to Modern Campus.
- Leverage the benefits of open, modern and disaggregated networking
- Extend data center innovation to campus networks
- Take a DevOps approach with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) to streamline operations through automation and orchestration
- Utilize a uniform operating model across data center and campus
- Simplify campus architecture and minimize complexity
- Eliminate costly support renewals from legacy vendors
Who Should Attend?
Unable to join us on the 29th? Register anyway and we will send you the recording to watch on demand! Just fill out the form on the right to save your spot.