Now is the time to automate. I&O professionals have been rallying for network automation to help them win, serve and retain customers. 56% of global infrastructure technology decision makers have implemented, are implementing or are expanding/upgrading their implementation of automation software.1 But how?
Join Cumulus Network and guest speaker Forrester Research in this 45 minute webinar to explore ways to jump-start your network automation.
Chris Gardner will share firsthand experience on how he helped automate infrastructure at a Fortune 500 enterprise, provide an automation framework for your network and go into the most common mistakes that stall network automation projects. Pete Lumbis will demonstrate a plug-and-play, open source, end-to-end automated configuration and testing experience for automating networks.
- Business benefits of automating your network
- Firsthand customer experience on the challenges with network automation
- Recommendations on what to automate, where to start and tips to scale
- Automation demo with full network validation tests enabling CI/CD
- Fully populated variable object files and complete Jinja2 templates to lift and shift to your network
Unable to join us on the 1st? Register anyway and we will send you the recording to watch on demand! Just fill out the form on the right to save your spot.
1 2020 Forrester Research, Jump-start your network automation, by Andre Kindness and Chris Gardner