There are a growing number of companies who have many data center assets that they can’t move to the cloud. Some applications can’t be easily migrated. Others may be subject to regulatory requirements that prevent their data from residing in public clouds. As a result, hybrid cloud solutions are quickly becoming the default choice for many organizations.
Lenovo, Microsoft and NVIDIA have developed a turnkey hybrid cloud solution to help resolve these issues by enabling Azure cloud services within your own datacenter.
Join Lenovo and NVIDIA on Tuesday, November 10th for this webinar to learn how this hyperconverged hybrid cloud solution is enabling companies to focus more on developing cloud services and applications, and less on infrastructure while delivering ease of use, in a highly scalable and efficient manner.
- Simplify deployment and lifecycle management with a rack-scale, pre-integrated, turnkey solution
- Deliver cloud services from the security of your own data center
- Unify application development across your entire hybrid cloud environment
- Easily move applications and data across private and public clouds
- Deliver data in your hybrid cloud environment without delay using Spectrum Ethernet switches