Mar 3th 2020, 10:00am - 2:00pm
Want to learn how to introduce open-sourced networking technologies to your data center but not sure where to start? Join us for a free half-day test drive geared towards educating technical professionals.
This is not a sales pitch, but an engaging session where you can whiteboard and brainstorm with our engineering expert, Justin Betz. Justin will review current network designs and various ways you can introduce open source technologies into existing environments, without disruption, and with full interoperability.
- 10:00 - 10:15 - Registration
- 10:15 - 10:30 - Introductions by Cumulus Networks
- 10:30 - 12:00 - Test Drive Part One
- 12:00 - 12:30 - Lunch (included)
- 12:30 - 2:00 - Test Drive Part Two
In town for the OCP Summit? Perfect! We'll be meeting steps away from the convention center at Il Fornaio - San Jose inside the Westin. 302 S Market St, San Jose, CA 95113