September 27, 12:00pm - 12:30pm Eastern
What's better than being invited to a lunch n learn? Attending from the comfort of your office! Cumulus Networks is hosting a virtual, Learn Then Lunch event on Thursday, September 27 from 12:00pm - 12:30pm Eastern. Stay through the end, and receive your next lunch on us! This month's topic? Voyager. Join us, as we talk about the future of open optics.
Voyager is the industry’s first open packet-optical transport system, combining dense wavelength multiplexing (DWDM) technology with switching and routing functionality. By unbundling hardware and software, each component can advance independently and deliver even more bandwidth with greater cost efficiency.
Register for the event to learn more about how Voyager is used & why it's unique. During the session we will discuss:
- Versatile DWDM interfaces Software-defined coherent 200G DWDM optics for optimizing capacity vs. reach trade-offs
- Completely open QSFP28 client ports
- Fully integrated into ADVA’s open optical-layer FSP
- Advanced switching and routing
- Complemented by a high-capacity Layer 2 forwarding engine and Layer 3 routing capabilities with FRR
Fill out the form on the right to sign up.