The 2018 Open Compute Project (OCP) US Summit will be held March 20-21 at the San Jose Convention Center. The annual summit brings together more than 3,000 key decision makers, executives, engineers, developers and suppliers. Together, they help grow, drive and support the open hardware ecosystem in the data center and beyond.
Cumulus Networks will be returning to this year's event with brand new products, demos and sessions! Stop by booth C13 to meet the team and enter for a chance to win raffle prizes.
OCP sessions hosted by Cumulus Networks
- ONIE and securing the install process, room 210 B
- Open networking roundtable with Facebook, room 210 A
- Project Lead Introduction - EW: NW: Lessons & SONiC BoF, room 210 B
- EW: NW: SAI Programmability BoF, room 210 B
- 12:00 pm - 12:10 pm, conference kickoff
- 2:05 pm - 2:15 pm, Backpack chassis demo
- 3:50 pm - 4:00 pm, Edgecore: Edgecore Introduces 400G Open Networking
- 6:00 pm - 6:10 pm, Voyager demo
- 6:30 pm, raffle prize!
- 11:00 am - 11:10 am, Broadcom: SDKLT - Industry's First Fully Open-Source Switch SDK
- 12:00 pm - 12:10 pm, Mellanox: Performance at Scale – RoCE + VXLAN
- 12:30 pm, raffle prize!